Pam's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it was interesting that for my son his AA started after he was mugged - maybe t…"

Pam replied Jan 28, 2014 to New to AA

14 May 4, 2014
Reply by Ellen Chinery

"Hi Soisy:  After my son had his injection, there was some fine hair growth within tw…"

Pam replied Jan 17, 2014 to New to AA

14 May 4, 2014
Reply by Ellen Chinery

"I agree with Epo - best to go with what the doctor recommends,  If it is a yes, work…"

Pam replied Jan 15, 2014 to When is the best time to dye your hair after alopecia?

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Ruthie

"He takes a biotin supplement and switched to natural shampoo, soap and deodorant - t…"

Pam replied Jan 12, 2014 to New to AA - where to begin?

22 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Workingonthezen

"Hi Leisa:  You will find alot of great information on this site in regards to managi…"

Pam replied Jan 12, 2014 to New to AA - where to begin?

22 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Workingonthezen

"I find it really sad that any parent would say such things to their child - AA is a…"

Pam replied Jan 12, 2014 to Unnecessary comments from family

34 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Hi Erika:  My son has had Kenalog Injections.  I have to stress that it is important…"

Pam replied Jan 11, 2014 to Kenalog injections

3 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"This is great news Paulina!  My son had similar success with the same type of dietar…"

Pam replied Jan 8, 2014 to Healing

3 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Karen Smith

"He takes one capsule a day (1000mcg) and uses Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thick…"

Pam replied Jan 7, 2014 to Natural remedies?

39 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Jane

"I had the same situation when it happened to my son-also diagnosed with Alopecia Are…"

Pam replied Jan 7, 2014 to New here. New to all this

3 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by sian

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service