Larry Barbee's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Love the attitude, Susan!"

Larry Barbee replied Dec 26, 2016 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"I agree. There are a lot of people all around you who would be a true friend and sup…"

Larry Barbee replied Nov 9, 2016 to Wigs are ok, bald is ok, and anything in between

31 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Barbara B

"Wonderful post, Cat, I feel the same way you do (big surprise if you read my posts),…"

Larry Barbee replied Nov 8, 2016 to Wigs are ok, bald is ok, and anything in between

31 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Barbara B

"I agree with you, Cat, I used to wear wigs as well as going bald and I wouldn't have…"

Larry Barbee replied Nov 1, 2016 to Wigs are ok, bald is ok, and anything in between

31 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Barbara B

"Having been a victim of bullying as a child and young adult, I got teased about my M…"

Larry Barbee replied Oct 26, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"And thanks, Susan, for your kind words."

Larry Barbee replied Oct 2, 2016 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020

"Opps! I didn't mean to repeat myself. I didn't realize I had already written a respo…"

333 Sep 25, 2020

"I'm sorry that you are having a hard time dealing with your hair loss. But you have…"

333 Sep 25, 2020

"Thank you, Lisa,you've been very helpful. Larry"

Larry Barbee replied Sep 29, 2016 to Where to Start

5 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

"No, I have not had any training or schooling at all. As I wrote earlier, being disab…"

Larry Barbee replied Sep 28, 2016 to Where to Start

5 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Alo-mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service