Giusep's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow that's truly amazing. I am so happy for you!!!"

Giusep replied Dec 20, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Hey all, I just wanted to post the latest picture of my wife's progress since being…"

Giusep replied Dec 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone ever heard of Hormone X?? It seems like a scam. http://finance.yahoo.com…"

Giusep replied Dec 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Scott thank you"

Giusep replied Nov 30, 2015 to Turn Xeljanz from a pill form to a topical cream

18 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Sam

"Thank you! She lost about 90% of the hair on her scalp, and all of her eye lashes an…"

Giusep replied Nov 8, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Great progress!!!! that's exactly how my fiancés started to grow back. Now she has 1…"

Giusep replied Oct 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Holy crap those results are amazing!!! Good for you man!!!! My fiancé has experienc…"

Giusep replied Oct 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think within the next 6 months my fiancé will ween off of xeljanz and she has ophi…"

Giusep replied Oct 1, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Thanks you"

Giusep replied Sep 29, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Wow your hair is growing in great!!!! I am so happy for you!!!"

Giusep replied Sep 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service