Debbie's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"In my experience Doctors know nothing about Alopecia and refer straight on to determ…"

Debbie replied Jun 8, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"I read this article too and I am looking into the Helicobacter Pylori bacteria at th…"

Debbie replied May 12, 2014 to A case report regaridng one man's remission after eradicating Helicobacter pylori infection.

5 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Lillian (Tracy-mom)

"The decision is yours and only yours.  Do what you feel comfortable doing.  I had a…"

Debbie replied Apr 22, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"Congratulations to everyone who has found their answer for regrowth.  As the medical…"

Debbie replied Apr 14, 2014 to Seeing hair regrowth

53 May 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick

"Judy you are a lovely person and you have the right outlook on life!  "

Debbie replied Apr 3, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Hi Tuesday, You are not doing anything wrong at all.  I can only tell you what happe…"

Debbie replied Apr 2, 2014 to Seeing hair regrowth

53 May 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick

"Hi Michelle, My story is similar to yours.  It took a year for all of my hair to com…"

Debbie replied Apr 2, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"So happy for you Judy.  I am in the regrowth process too but it takes so long. What…"

Debbie replied Apr 2, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Jessica, I was deficient in Vitamin B12 and since rectifying this my hair is startin…"

Debbie replied Mar 31, 2014 to Regrowth update

12 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Katie

"Making sure our bodies have the balance of vitamins it needs to function properly is…"

Debbie replied Mar 31, 2014 to My 3-year-old has alopecia

10 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Ahmed

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service