Debbie's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"That's great Angie!  I totally agree that what we eat, or don't eat, plays a big par…"

Debbie replied Mar 31, 2014 to Seeing hair regrowth

53 May 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick

"So true, never give up and make sure you do your own research.   I had AU for about…"

Debbie replied Feb 3, 2014 to Yes, you can!

43 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by tomfor

"Vitamins and minerals play a huge part in hair loss and other problems, as this is w…"

Debbie replied Jan 13, 2014 to The sun and Vit D

4 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Miller-mom

"Lilac I strongly recommend it.  Your doctor should test for a lot of things but make…"

Debbie replied Jan 13, 2014 to Can diet really cure alopecia (particularly androgenetic alopecia)?

3 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Leisa, Have a look at this website   http://b12d.org/b12-signs-symptoms-assessmen…"

Debbie replied Jan 13, 2014 to New to AA - where to begin?

22 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Workingonthezen

"In my circumstance also I had to change my diet to fix my alopecia. My blood tests s…"

Debbie replied Jan 13, 2014 to Can diet really cure alopecia (particularly androgenetic alopecia)?

3 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Debbie

"Thanks Snowflake your information is very helpful.  That's great your hair is still…"

Debbie replied Dec 10, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Snowflake, It's been a while  :)   I was wondering if you could answer a couple o…"

Debbie replied Dec 10, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Ashley. People who haven't gone through what we go through just cannot fully unde…"

Debbie replied Nov 9, 2013 to Other symptoms beside hair loss?

13 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Aimee, I used to get very bad abdominal pain but haven't had that happen for quit…"

Debbie replied Nov 8, 2013 to Other symptoms beside hair loss?

13 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service