Zimrie's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I got used to drawing my eyebrows with a eye brow pencil.     I took preference to i…"

Zimrie replied Apr 14, 2018 to Fake eyebrows and hopelessness

58 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Zimrie

"It's unfortunate you live in Florida.   On cold nights, I can wear my prosthesis out…"

Zimrie replied Aug 30, 2017 to Buying a hair prosthesis was based on my own self-deception and rationalization

3 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

"When my child was still a toddler, she learned that my wigs made me uncomfortable an…"

Zimrie replied Jan 4, 2017 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"This is why you should carry some sort of head cover everywhere you go, just the sam…"

Zimrie replied Jan 4, 2017 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"Silicone can keep you warm in this cold weather.   After reading this thread, it als…"

Zimrie replied Nov 24, 2016 to Wigs - I'm conflicted

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"If you buy one of these vacuum wigs, you also need to get some headbands to keep thi…"

Zimrie replied Nov 24, 2016 to Wigs - I'm conflicted

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I used to be able to get my hair to grow back by having shots in my scalp.   They on…"

Zimrie replied Nov 24, 2016 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

"If you think you might lose your hair, you should cut samples and save them.   You s…"

Zimrie replied Nov 9, 2016 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

"As far as the statement that,  "if you consider only stress causes this, then why ki…"

Zimrie replied Oct 14, 2016 to What causes alopecia? Any new news?

45 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"  I did not deserve the abuse I took from Susan McAdams and the other people here on…"

Zimrie replied Aug 30, 2016 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service