Andrea's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Rosy. Is it a Freedom wig that your daughter uses?"

Andrea replied May 13, 2013 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Thanks Chris.  So based on your experience then, is the Gemtress's line of European…"

Andrea replied May 10, 2013 to Lace front wig:)

40 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by youarebeautiful

"I have been wearing Indian remy hair for the last few years since I developed AU, an…"

Andrea replied May 9, 2013 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Chris, I've read some of your posts and you seem to know a variety of wigs. I'm look…"

Andrea replied May 8, 2013 to Lace front wig:)

40 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by youarebeautiful

"Tracy, I'm a newby on this site and in search of a new wig. I'm intrigued by what An…"

Andrea replied May 8, 2013 to Update on my Gemstress wig!

66 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"p.s. the key to keeping scarves and caps in place is wearing something underneath th…"

Andrea replied May 8, 2013 to Head scarves

10 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Lindsay, I bought ready-made head wraps when I first lost my hair seven years ago…"

Andrea replied May 8, 2013 to Head scarves

10 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi AnGel, I'm a newby on this site ... looking for the best quality wig for a reason…"

Andrea replied May 7, 2013 to Update on my Gemstress wig!

66 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service