Lizzie's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Erica :) I went to vote yesterday, and yes I was bald. mmm... I'm not sure if an…"

Lizzie replied May 7, 2010 to Did anyone vote bald today?

5 May 7, 2010
Reply by Erica

"I have deep ridges in my nails, I can't remember them being any different, and I've…"

Lizzie replied Apr 25, 2010 to nail pitting

9 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Lizzie

"I used to put a bandana in the fridge :) but awash cloth would have the same effect…"

Lizzie replied Apr 13, 2010 to Says her hair hurts

7 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Joy

"Thanks everyone! You stars, honestly this is so much help! x"

Lizzie replied Feb 25, 2010 to An art student's plea

4 Feb 12, 2019
Reply by Lianod754

"I had this when I was younger, I was really ill with it, I remember it made me tired…"

Lizzie replied Feb 21, 2010 to Rosacea anyone?

11 May 19, 2010
Reply by Heather L

"Hi :) I live in Nottingham, and I like you just walk around with my head bald :) Go…"

Lizzie replied Apr 25, 2009 to Looking forsome one to walk out bald in Great Britain

11 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Hi Tim, When I was diagnosed with Alopecia, firstly I had no clue what it was and n…"

Lizzie replied Apr 17, 2009 to The Emotional Impact of Alopecia on You

23 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Gill

"I really relate to your problem. I have Alopecia areata, but it is getting progressi…"

Lizzie replied Apr 10, 2009 to How many of you have total regrowth after being alopecia totalis

25 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Eric Graff

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service