Erin's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the info!"

Erin replied Jul 30, 2012 to Vacuum Wigs- types and costs

49 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"that is awesome, I wonder if it works for completley bald heads though?"

Erin replied Jul 30, 2012 to Bonding? Tape? Silicone? How do you keep your wig on secure?

24 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Christine

"Thank you!"

Erin replied Jul 30, 2012 to Bonding? Tape? Silicone? How do you keep your wig on secure?

24 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Christine

"That is cool. See this is something kinda unheard of here.. so they glue a wig to yo…"

Erin replied Jul 19, 2012 to Bonding? Tape? Silicone? How do you keep your wig on secure?

24 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Christine

"I think it needs bare skin to adhere/ stick to? from what I understand"

Erin replied Jul 17, 2012 to Bonding? Tape? Silicone? How do you keep your wig on secure?

24 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Christine

"Thanks! I know I replied to you in another discussion, but do you have any suggestio…"

Erin replied Jul 17, 2012 to Bonding? Tape? Silicone? How do you keep your wig on secure?

24 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Christine

"yes I got some swim caps but have not been able to get used to them yet!"

Erin replied Jul 17, 2012 to Vacuum Wigs- types and costs

49 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I actually just ordered the dermafix, I would have ordered a wig with it already sew…"

Erin replied Jul 17, 2012 to Vacuum Wigs- types and costs

49 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

":) Thanks so much! I am gonna check those all out. I never thought of gluing down th…"

Erin replied Jul 14, 2012 to Bonding? Tape? Silicone? How do you keep your wig on secure?

24 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Christine

"Yeah they are soo expensive.. It is too bad. And we have no sort of subsidy here. Go…"

Erin replied Jul 12, 2012 to Vacuum Wigs- types and costs

49 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service