leah's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"please note with Rogain if breast feeding thinking getting pregrant are or gettting…"

leah replied Feb 7, 2023 to Olumiant and what to ask my doctor?

54 Jun 28, 2023
Reply by SabineTawni

"PS They say cover what questions to ask doctor, sorry thought had screenshot the inf…"

54 Jun 28, 2023
Reply by SabineTawni

"Hi / hallo )  I think it might be good to check on costs, something that has been pr…"

54 Jun 28, 2023
Reply by SabineTawni

"PS I wonder if alopecians get phantom hair sensations - lol. I  will try pay better…"

leah replied Jul 19, 2021 to Crawling sensation on my head

14 Jul 25, 2021
Reply by HarlyQ

"Hello HarlyQ when my scalp was "inflamed" felt strange sensations. My skin on scalp…"

leah replied Jul 19, 2021 to Crawling sensation on my head

14 Jul 25, 2021
Reply by HarlyQ

"Hello Kyle, You might want to book an appointment with your GM or regular doctor eve…"

leah replied Jul 19, 2021 to Please help, patch of hair loss above ear

6 Jul 19, 2021
Reply by leah

"Hello, eve of horus and all, This stinks! And I empathize, some people are super inc…"

leah replied Jul 18, 2021 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"Hello Hanna, I get your concerns recently attended a NAAF conference (National Alope…"

leah replied Jul 2, 2021 to Covid Vaccine

8 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by Susu

"Hello know is is a older post, but thought I'd list few resources for anyone in need…"

leah replied May 31, 2020 to Seeking mental help but too afraid?

30 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"I'd say wear shortest possible wig / less hair to worry about. Also I used headbands…"

leah replied May 31, 2020 to Exercise and wigs and tape

5 Jun 9, 2020
Reply by Baroness

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service