leah's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"PS Tattoo nearing eyes makes me super nervous too, have seen some that look great. B…"

leah replied May 31, 2020 to What make-up do you use?

9 Jul 6, 2020
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I like liquid liner and have friend who's shared using tanning lotion helps make eye…"

leah replied May 31, 2020 to What make-up do you use?

9 Jul 6, 2020
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Pictures be great too."

leah replied May 31, 2020 to Eyebrows

3 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"Thanks, how is going with this product? have you used in warmer humid weather?"

leah replied May 31, 2020 to Eyebrows

3 May 31, 2020
Reply by leah

"Bravo dollhead, glad you faced your fear and all is okay!! I know the feeling and al…"

leah replied Apr 16, 2020 to So, I Finally Did It And Came Out About My Alopecia

2 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by leah

"Hello! My heart goes out to you guys, I don't know as child or children but have a l…"

leah replied Nov 8, 2017 to Tears, Fears and uncertainty

35 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Claudia Lewis

"Hello Sean, cool - I wonder if the place you buy the system on let's you try on with…"

leah replied Sep 20, 2017 to Hair system too dense, wrong colour?

15 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Hey Sarah! Thanks for posting and opening up! I hear you with fears and hang ups, bu…"

leah replied Sep 13, 2017 to eyebrows & sex

23 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Paulina

"hows it going? hope well! cheers"

leah replied Sep 13, 2017 to Hair system too dense, wrong colour?

15 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Hi Angie, I understand that's good. Did your friend/dr run any test to or give diagn…"

leah replied Aug 24, 2017 to curious and scared

19 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by angie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service