leah's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Arun, Good for you, I tried a lot conventional methods and nothing seemed to w…"

leah replied Mar 30, 2015 to AIP - Diet and Alopecia - My trial

35 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Nicolas

"Hmm I don't know bout pain i more got from tried cortizone shots. Regret you have...…"

leah replied Mar 30, 2015 to What can I do for the pain

5 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by mtran2000

"Hello Susan, Thank you, thank you! I hope you are feeling less icky side effects now…"

leah replied Mar 9, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

":) SweetlyFree! Yea she said one guy even said her being g bald turned him on!! Sorr…"

leah replied Sep 10, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Hello, maybe you could go for hilites to create illusion of several colors. When I j…"

leah replied Sep 6, 2014 to Disguising a spot?

5 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by LoCo

"Hi, so sorry to hear! There are lots of people out there who love for all. Gal that…"

leah replied Sep 6, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"(Re-posting to Gary) :)...Hello Jenny, Gary and all, My heart goes out to you! Being…"

leah replied Sep 6, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Hello Jenny, Gary and all, My heart goes out to you! Being told someone doesn't find…"

leah replied Sep 6, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"Hi Santi, A friend sent me an email with this news and I breify saw online tooo. Thi…"

leah replied Jul 7, 2014 to Yale University find arthritis drug fully regrows bald man’s hair?

13 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Santi

"When I first had spot, dr thought ringworm and put me on heavy drugs. Than after few…"

leah replied Feb 4, 2014 to Allergy? Need thoughts on subject

19 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Rach1992

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service