Melissa's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't remember the exact age I lost all my hair, but it was somewhere between ages…"

Melissa replied Apr 13, 2008 to Who has had the longest AU period with little to no regrowth?

13 May 12, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

"Eric, I just want you to know I completely agree with you and I also completely get…"

Melissa replied Apr 13, 2008 to A new word for us!

25 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"My mom likes to say I'm "Follically challenged.""

Melissa replied Apr 11, 2008 to A new word for us!

25 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by JeffreySF

"I have generally found that kids tease when they are uneducated. My parents went to…"

Melissa replied Apr 4, 2008 to Easing the teasing: How to help children

10 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Trina

"Well, I guess. I'm looking at self-disclosure about Alopecia. So if you don't really…"

Melissa replied Mar 31, 2008 to Help me with my Research!

13 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Diane

"Yes, I'll definitely let you know what the results are! It may not be until the end…"

Melissa replied Mar 31, 2008 to Help me with my Research!

13 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Diane

"I have 2 tattoos (not on my head though) and they both mean something special. The o…"

Melissa replied Mar 28, 2008 to Head Tattoo

2 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"I have a degree in secondary education. I graduated in December of 2004. When I taug…"

Melissa replied Mar 15, 2008 to Is anyone a teacher?

21 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Samanta Woods

"I had a rough time in elementary and junior high school. However going to college an…"

Melissa replied Mar 13, 2008 to Transitioning from childhood to adulthood with alopecia

16 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by corrina

"When I was growing up I would have given anything to be like all the other girls. Bu…"

Melissa replied Mar 12, 2008 to Does Alopecia Make You Sad or Does it Give You Strength?

23 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by kastababy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service