Kat's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Biotin is helpful but I feel like Rogaine is basically snake oil. I also don't reall…"

Kat replied May 20, 2020 to Success With Baricitinib!

7 Dec 17, 2021
Reply by Fingers_Crossed

"My two cents: I'm 42 and have had alopecia since I was 16.  When I started out, I wa…"

Kat replied May 13, 2020 to I am father of a 14 yr old alopecian boy.. Seeking help about treatment and guidance about what stage it is?

10 Jul 20, 2020
Reply by PJSuss

"Hi @Cassidymain , which drug?  I'm on a trial for Baricitinib  in Dallas, TX."

Kat replied Jul 12, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"STOP GIVING YOUR MONEY TO BIG PHARMA. XELJANZ IS NOT A PERMANENT FIX. PAYING LOADS O…"

Kat replied Jul 8, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"13th bottle??  are u super well off or something?  Xeljanz is extremely expensive, I…"

Kat replied Aug 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I take turmeric as well. I also use MSM (organic sulphur)and biotin. both of those h…"

Kat replied May 17, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"I went down to Houston about 2 years ago to submit DNA to the national biobank regis…"

Kat replied May 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anybody know of a doctor in Dallas, TX that works with LDN? I have a friend that i g…"

Kat replied Feb 8, 2016 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"I have that cream but havent used it much. I wasnt sure it was working. I take 3000…"

Kat replied Jan 26, 2016 to Sulfasazine or Xelijanz?

17 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Kat

"I would like to reply to this with my own experience. I had lost most of my hair aft…"

Kat replied Jan 26, 2016 to Sulfasazine or Xelijanz?

17 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Kat

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service