Kat's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I posted about this too. I submitted my DNA to one of the ten or so facilities accep…"

Kat replied Jun 27, 2014 to But it does define me

46 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by donewitheverything

"The guy they tested it on had universalis for 7 years and regrew all over his body i…"

46 Jul 18, 2014

"Yale had a medical breakthrough that could potentially change this for u but it may…"

46 Jul 18, 2014

"Me too! As an update, my very by the book dermatologist would not even consider seei…"

Kat replied Jun 26, 2014 to Xeljanz for alopecians

15 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Barbara Steinberg

"I submitted my dna for research in February to the MD Anderson cancer facility that…"

Kat replied Jun 24, 2014 to Xeljanz for alopecians

15 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Barbara Steinberg

"I should say...not ALL of it fell out, but i have to wear a three quarter wig now."

Kat replied Dec 4, 2013 to Has anyone ever had regrowth and then no more bouts of AA?

11 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Moni

"I did and then i was stupid and got breast reduction surgery and all my hair fell ou…"

Kat replied Dec 4, 2013 to Has anyone ever had regrowth and then no more bouts of AA?

11 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Moni

"I'm sorry for just replying to you now. I'm not on AW every day. The amount of MSM I…"

Kat replied Sep 17, 2013 to Has anyone tried taking Sulfur in capsule form?

3 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Kat

"Yes. I had breast reduction surgery two years ago and my hair fell out a year and a…"

Kat replied Aug 30, 2013 to Alopecia and surgery

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kat

"I don't know about Austin, but Oliver's in Dallas does everything and that is just 3…"

Kat replied Aug 30, 2013 to Moving to Austin in three weeks, help!

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kat

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service