Merry's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you all for your concern. I appreciate it so much! I don't feel comfortable ta…"

Merry replied Mar 19, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm sorry, Nat, I don't know to message you. I think we have to be friends. Thank yo…"

Merry replied Mar 19, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am so upset that I am sobbing as I write this. I have been on Xeljanz for 5 years.…"

Merry replied Mar 18, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm so happy for you! Good luck and please keep up posted! "

Merry replied Nov 11, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Cassidymain, I understand your despair. I lost 3 years' worth of growth when my insu…"

Merry replied Sep 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This disease is heartbreaking! I am a slow responder and require a high dose to see…"

Merry replied Jan 7, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"NYGuy,  I had no response on 10mg and increased to 20mg. It took 3 full months befor…"

Merry replied Jan 7, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, Everyone! I love seeing the success stories and photos on here. I am not in a go…"

Merry replied Oct 26, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's wonderful! Congratulations!  "

Merry replied Oct 20, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, Shad!  I haven't tried Prednisone yet, but I might ask when I see my doc next mo…"

Merry replied Sep 7, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service