Rose's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

" I have Aetna for my medical insurance and it does pay for one cranial prosthesis on…"

Rose replied Jan 16, 2019 to Insurance claim for medical hair prosthesis

18 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by BMG

"Sounds to me that you did not get what you asked for. See if you can return it for o…"

Rose replied Nov 16, 2018 to Gripper wearers styling help

4 May 14, 2019
Reply by Christine

" I am so sorry you are losing any hair on your body. We wish we could tell you exact…"

Rose replied Nov 16, 2018 to New to this. Need input!

3 Nov 16, 2018
Reply by Wordofs

" Wow! Thanks for the really detailed explanation of what you’re going through. Sound…"

Rose replied Nov 16, 2018 to Clinical Trial Blog: Topical AA Treatment

49 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Football fan

"Same thought!"

Rose replied Nov 16, 2018 to Girlfriend won’t tell me she has alopecia

54 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Alicia

"Such great responses here! I can’t think of anything to add. Please do this SOON, an…"

Rose replied Nov 16, 2018 to Girlfriend won’t tell me she has alopecia

54 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Alicia

"Yes! My 40 years of AU STOPPED after adding probiotics and supplements and Whole Foo…"

Rose replied Nov 16, 2018 to Diet, supplements and probiotics for AA

17 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Dani

"Sue, there is no site. Look at Alo-Mom on this site. She shares her phone number and…"

Rose replied Jan 18, 2017 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I wear a FREEDOM piece most of the time. If I get too hot my head sweats and the pie…"

Rose replied Jan 18, 2017 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Jacquelyn, If you had not said your hair was a wig I would never have guessed. And I…"

Rose replied Jan 18, 2017 to Need help finding cheaper wigs

25 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service