Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I am not affiliated to any religious group. I live my live with morality and goo…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 17, 2008 to What do your scriptures say about your hair loss?

28 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by lisratae

"Hi Wigs are like anything else you buy you have to fully understand your own needs…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 4, 2008 to Wigs 101

61 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"Hi This can be a contentious issue. So, what I'm writing is just my view. Treatments…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 3, 2008 to treatments? no treatments?

13 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Amit

"Hi Dawn If your hairloss is fairly stable maybe an integrated piece may work well.…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 1, 2008 to Anyone familiar with integration wigs?

9 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Ladylocks

"Hi This is a difficult time - when people are trying to decide what to do about thei…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 1, 2008 to Anyone familiar with integration wigs?

9 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Ladylocks

"Wow - isn't it great to be an adult...... you two sound like wonderful people."

Rose Marie' replied Jun 20, 2008 to Accept my appology, please

4 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Kate

"Hi I think it all depends on the wig. My daughter wears a vacuum wig and relates to…"

Rose Marie' replied Jun 18, 2008 to Does the Wigs affect our Personalities?

9 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by claire

"Hi Has Jon got back to you yet Welshcakes. Heck I didn't know you had contacted him…"

Rose Marie' replied Jun 3, 2008 to Vacuum Wigs - Jon Fortgang's New Hair Technology, New York

21 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Molly Jessica Yochmans

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service