Debbi Fuller's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Way to go Julia! A nice, clean shaven head beats the mangy look any day! I did the s…"

Debbi Fuller replied Apr 30, 2009 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Hi Aimee, Read the Third Date Rule. You don't want to hide it! Since you're married…"

Debbi Fuller replied Apr 17, 2009 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Hi Everyone, I've (hopefully) attached a little thing I wrote called the "Third Date…"

Debbi Fuller replied Apr 17, 2009 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"I still have a little fuzz after 20 years and my husband reminds me to let him buzz…"

Debbi Fuller replied Feb 28, 2009 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Willow's point is well taken. As a former flight attendant - and yes, I did fly whil…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jan 18, 2009 to Wigs and airport security

37 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I can honestly say that in 20 years of wearing a vacuum prosthesis which has metal t…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jan 16, 2009 to Wigs and airport security

37 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi RJ, When I show people my head tattoos, I get all kinds of comments, pretty much…"

Debbi Fuller replied Dec 12, 2008 to Are you good at receiving compliments?

19 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by sharon

"Hi Renee, If you were to get a Freedom Hair from me, it would be really great unproc…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 24, 2008 to Cyberhair

24 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by katewhittman

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service