Debbi Fuller's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe, maybe not.  Sometimes hearing from others that a different course of action I…"

Debbi Fuller replied Mar 20, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"Thanks Marsha.  I know this is a sensitive topic - it's just 30 years of experience…"

Debbi Fuller replied Mar 19, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"I realize that it isn't specifically what she asked, but this forum is open to all o…"

Debbi Fuller replied Mar 19, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"All good suggestions, but of course you know the easiest way to deal with this is no…"

Debbi Fuller replied Mar 17, 2017 to How do I switch wig styles without people noticing?

34 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by gabriela

"You totally did the right thing None!  If he'd been a jerk, you'd have avoided a lot…"

Debbi Fuller replied Mar 12, 2017 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"Tatiana, you need to think of this differently.  He did you a FAVOR!!  He's a shallo…"

Debbi Fuller replied Feb 19, 2017 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"Call Jaine Frank.  She is a rep for Freedom Hair and she also wears them.  you can f…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jan 28, 2017 to Wigs - I'm conflicted

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"I've read Connie's Blog and it is wonderful!  She's an inspiration!!  My husband is…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jan 26, 2017 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"This isn't exactly news. Most people with AU or AA have other autoimmune conditions.…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jan 24, 2017 to I learned more from this site than I did from a "qualified physician"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Hi Connie, I'm clueless!  Where do I find your blog?  Can you send me a link?  debbi…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jan 24, 2017 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service