Jason's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Noel- I couldn't find the last one. Can you send the link you found the first 2…"

Jason replied Jan 7, 2015 to Treatment which helped me

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Thanks Sweetie... really appreciate it. One last question.... for the Galium Heel an…"

Jason replied Jan 3, 2015 to Treatment which helped me

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Also can you describe how many times you take each per day/week? I didn't fully unde…"

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I couldn't find the "Graphites Cosmoplex S" .. .can you send me a link for that? I g…"

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"It says Galium is discontinued on iherb :( "

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Hey there, Great news! Did you have AA or AU? What are you taking everyday that Xeni…"

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Hey Kelly, Would you mind sharing the contact information of your naturopath? Thanks…"

Jason replied Jan 2, 2015 to AA triggered by other illness

37 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"Thanks for sharing. How often do you apply/leave it in your hair? How much hair loss…"

Jason replied Dec 28, 2014 to Coconut oil for regrowth?

20 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by itzmejudy

"Related... I lost all of my hair after the flu vaccine. Do not think it is a coincid…"

Jason replied Dec 16, 2014 to 4 year old with alopecia, flare up after flu shot

2 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Georgia Stephens

"you'll have to find a dermatologist that uses it as a treatment option. it needs to…"

Jason replied Dec 14, 2014 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service