StarShemaya's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Julia, I am really sorry that you are dealing with this 'foreign' issue. You…"

StarShemaya replied Jan 20, 2018 to Androgenic Alopecia started to destroy my life.many questions need advice.

1 Jan 20, 2018
Reply by StarShemaya

"Hi Bonita! How are you?  I have an online store that offers hair products and wigs e…"

StarShemaya replied Dec 17, 2017 to New job opportunity - worried about the wig

17 Oct 13, 2020
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"Hello eleven11, I always encourage wig wearers if at all possible use something els…"

StarShemaya replied Nov 22, 2017 to Tape gets smell with activity

5 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

"Hi OnTheMoon! Most "vendors" are sellers of the manufacturers who stock the same pro…"

StarShemaya replied May 10, 2017 to Wigs: where to buy?

23 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"Hello OnTheMoon! I sent you a personal message. Did you get it? I can assist you. Vi…"

StarShemaya replied May 10, 2017 to Wigs: where to buy?

23 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"Hi again 123me!  How are you? I sent you a personal message. Did you get it? I will…"

StarShemaya replied May 10, 2017 to Went wig shopping- question for those familair with wigs as im new to this

5 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by AsumaKoruko

"Thank you for sharing Stacie. Peace. StarShemya"

StarShemaya replied May 7, 2017 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

"Hello Stacie!I 'heard' frustration when you made the statement, "But it's irresponsi…"

StarShemaya replied May 6, 2017 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

"Awesome! Also, if you use glue, tape etc. to hold your wig down, those days can be…"

StarShemaya replied May 4, 2017 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

"Hi 123me! I hear your frustration, and I might be able to give you a solution. My…"

StarShemaya replied May 2, 2017 to if money were no object-choice?

29 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Vladon

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service