singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mashloum, Sorry for your sons shedding but don’t stress too much as a lot of peop…"

singh replied Oct 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeh send in USD, if you do it with your bank save the details on recipients list and…"

singh replied Sep 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Majda, I’m also from the uk and get my tablets from beacon. Inbox me and I will t…"

singh replied Sep 10, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Nicole keep your chin up and just think xeljanz does work for you ! So it will s…"

singh replied Aug 6, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Amazing results mastros!  Do you cut your hair? "

singh replied Jul 31, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for letting us know mate, please let us know if this works? Safety profile et…"

singh replied Jul 27, 2019 to CTP - 543

13 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Have you considered taking a temporary co-therapy to give the xeljanz a boost ? Mayb…"

singh replied Jul 25, 2019 to After 2 Years...Xeljanz Did Not Work For Me

9 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by BMG

"Thank you so much Frida! Will take all of your advice on board ! Your a superstar ! …"

singh replied Jul 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frida,  You mentioned you started steroid pulsing to kick start growth and I’m j…"

singh replied Jul 17, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good luck Kevin ! Can I ask how much hair growth have you had with just using xeljan…"

singh replied Jul 10, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service