singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"That's amazing thanks for the info LSWA! Could you please keep us updated on your pr…"

singh replied Jul 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow that's amazing!! May I ask how long have you had Alopecia? And what type of alop…"

singh replied Jul 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks bro I have replied pm. Appreciate it"

singh replied Jul 27, 2015 to Xeljanz copay card help!!!!

2 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by singh

"That's amazing start! Happy for Ya!"

singh replied Jul 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Cool thanks for the update chubs! I've heard they are doing trials with several jak…"

singh replied Jul 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's fantastic news chubs!! Does this mean if FDA approve this for Alopecia the co…"

singh replied Jul 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's so cool mate!! You had any regrowth on your head nickibee?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Made up for you Katie!! Keep us updated :)"

singh replied Jul 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow!! Congrats!! Made up for him mate!!"

singh replied Jul 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi kimberj! loving your results! could you tell us the exact wal-mart please? and ar…"

singh replied Jul 15, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service