Lilac's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I just asked the owner of a very popular wig shop in my local area about how much a…"

Lilac replied Jan 28, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"I have to share this with you. I had a dream last night and it was about a wig. I ac…"

Lilac replied Jan 27, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016

"Stella, I understand. But I miss my hair so much that I want it back so that's why I…"

Lilac replied Jan 26, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016

"Androgenetic alopecia is based on genetics and there's not much we can do to treat t…"

60 Jun 10, 2016

"I want to get a human hair wig and am more than ready to get one, but I'm broke as h…"

60 Jun 10, 2016

"I can 100% understand your feelings. It's really hard but sometimes it changes us to…"

60 Jun 10, 2016

"I would like to clarify one thing before more members post on this thread: I have an…"

60 Jun 10, 2016

"That's what I'm thinking. I plan to visit a doctor to have my vitamins and minerals…"

Lilac replied Jan 13, 2014 to Can diet really cure alopecia (particularly androgenetic alopecia)?

3 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Debbie

"I understand what you are going through right now. I too get unnecessary comments fr…"

Lilac replied Jan 12, 2014 to Unnecessary comments from family

34 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I believe the wig will make a tremendous difference in my depression. Although it st…"

Lilac replied Dec 31, 2013 to No support from anyone? Please help me

12 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Robert Linscott

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service