Heather Bloom's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you :)"

Heather Bloom replied Oct 6, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"I am not saying I never want to work again, for those who think it's a cop out. I'm…"

Heather Bloom replied Oct 6, 2013 to Has anyone quit their job because of alopecia?

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"Im sorry, I think I could have done without the sarcastic "I think I've seen it all.…"

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"Hi, thanks for your replies. I do hate my job, I've been stuck in the same industry…"

95 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Tracy Miller

"Yup, sounds like diffuse AA, which is what I have also. Those little hairs you are t…"

Heather Bloom replied Oct 9, 2012 to Does this sound like diffuse AA? Home remedies?

3 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

"Hi Greeneyes, are you losing hair from anywhere else on your body? I kinda had a sim…"

Heather Bloom replied Oct 2, 2012 to Dealing with diffuse hair loss and severe acne on face and body

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Doug

"Hi Starshine, I have diffuse AA. I share your pain. It's getting to the point where…"

Heather Bloom replied Aug 19, 2012 to Trying to cope with diffuse AA

36 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Apple_eve

"Hi Yosimite, I have diffuse alopecia areata. No pattern...and falling out not just o…"

Heather Bloom replied Oct 23, 2011 to Diffuse Alopecia Areata

3 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Yosimite

"Hi Christy, incidentally, I had a biopsy when I started losing my hair, it came up a…"

Heather Bloom replied Apr 13, 2011 to Diffuse alopecia areata anyone? Would love to compare notes

19 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Christy Ingram

"Hi Mike, I have the same situation. It took a looooong time to figure it out and get…"

Heather Bloom replied Mar 11, 2011 to Does this sound like AU? What do you think this could be?

12 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Amy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service