SabineTawni's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"1.  I wish I had been told of the dangers of prednisone by the dermatologists before…"

SabineTawni replied Nov 9, 2016 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

"Joyce, I agree wholeheartedly with you.  While I applaud GardenJess on her efforts t…"

SabineTawni replied Oct 26, 2016 to Tweens and teens reactions to parent's alopecia?

27 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Ginny

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for this post, Maddie!!  I was put on oral prednison…"

SabineTawni replied Oct 17, 2016 to Beware of prednisone

36 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"Patricia, I agree.  Alopecia is really difficult at any age, but it can really be de…"

SabineTawni replied Oct 13, 2016 to What causes alopecia? Any new news?

45 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Kira, No, I have not had any tests for hormone levels.  But that is an excellent sug…"

SabineTawni replied Oct 13, 2016 to What causes alopecia? Any new news?

45 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Very good post, Manman!  I honestly believe this is what may have caused my alopecia…"

SabineTawni replied Oct 12, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"Dorothy, I am 68, and I have alopecia universalis which I have only had for 3 years.…"

SabineTawni replied Oct 12, 2016 to What causes alopecia? Any new news?

45 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"idc, I should have guessed you were in the military.  By that I mean, NO BULLS**T!  …"

SabineTawni replied Oct 11, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"It's been my experience, Saitama, that most dermatologists are clueless when it come…"

SabineTawni replied Oct 10, 2016 to Has anyone tried distracting this disease with another?

26 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"You're right.  Men who bald and in good shape are very attractive to a lot of women.…"

SabineTawni replied Sep 23, 2016 to Dating

13 Jan 19, 2022
Reply by Wiaduner

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service