SabineTawni's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"meant to say "shave" their heads--not "have" their heads! "

SabineTawni replied Sep 23, 2016 to Dating

13 Jan 19, 2022
Reply by Wiaduner

"First of all, I am so sorry that you have to deal with this rotten condition.  While…"

SabineTawni replied Sep 23, 2016 to Dating

13 Jan 19, 2022
Reply by Wiaduner

"Gavin, I think some people looking at those with alopecia are actually dealing with…"

SabineTawni replied Jul 27, 2016 to Having a bad day!

5 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by GavinOwens

"Sorry, Tanya, but I find your comment about insurance not covering a wig every time…"

SabineTawni replied Jul 13, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Actually, Susan, I have had some people whose insurance company would not pay for a…"

SabineTawni replied Jul 13, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Excellent post, Tsunami9967!"

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Yes, Tanya, I agree that they are probably trying to make you feel better.  Then aga…"

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Hannah, I am glad that you are able to handle your AU so well.  However, Alopecia Un…"

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Prayers are on the way!"

SabineTawni replied May 2, 2016 to Need your blessings. :)

2 May 2, 2016
Reply by SabineTawni

"I have them too. After almost 3 years of no hair anywhere, all my facial hair has co…"

SabineTawni replied Apr 30, 2016 to For people with AU, do you still have those almost invisible hairs on your face?

3 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by JessicaStinkle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service