Apple's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I DO BELIEVE YOU WERE THE FIRST PERSON THAT SAVED MY LIFE, HOW ARE YOU. I CAN ONLY G…"

Apple replied Oct 12, 2023 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"My order from wellworld enterprise went through, let’s hope for the best I get my me…"

Apple replied Jul 30, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"When you through Nimba you used wise???"

Apple replied Jul 27, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hello my order through wellworld did not go through bummer, I’ll try Nimba I’m in di…"

Apple replied Jul 27, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"The correct  email for wellworld Enterprise is: tarun22051994@gmail.com please take…"

Apple replied Jul 25, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hello, I just bought medication from India waiting for delivery. The company is on I…"

Apple replied Jul 25, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"My packages came EMS all arrived. Thank goodness!"

Apple replied Oct 6, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hello we have spoken prior about beacon pharmaceuticals, do you take a higher dose w…"

Apple replied Oct 5, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Now a days people are pretty shallow, and most not into relationships.. I had to be…"

Apple replied Jan 29, 2020 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

"Real love doesn’t leave you when you need them the most. My x asked for a divorce in…"

Apple replied Jan 29, 2020 to Got dumped because of my alopecia

42 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by Apple

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service