Carol's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"i too emailed the show and also left a message on their message boards. sheesh"

Carol replied Jun 29, 2010 to "The View" - Booooo!

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"yup - joy did. felt that maybe whites didnt look as good as black bald, cause whites…"

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"i love the humor part and pretty much laugh at myself all the time - BUT - this wasn…"

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"u head is screwed on perfectly!!!! it is annoying to have the spots when u want a ni…"

Carol replied Jun 29, 2010 to Question

2 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Hus

"hi, i don't know if u shave the rest, but if you need a terrific full head piece, jo…"

Carol replied Jun 29, 2010 to Men's wig in New York?

3 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Carol

"i do agree that it seems to be a trigger for some people. for me it was, following t…"

Carol replied May 21, 2010 to Could alopecia be linked to puberty?

5 May 21, 2010
Reply by Carol

"dont know really, but as for asthma - u can develop it at any time. my sister was fi…"

Carol replied May 10, 2010 to Do you have these symptoms?

11 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Lee

"awesome awesome awesome. you should be so proud of yourself. not because you showed…"

Carol replied Apr 29, 2010 to New to alopecia

6 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Carol

"just remember, if people stare - smile back at them. people will stare. i think that…"

Carol replied Apr 28, 2010 to New to alopecia

6 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Carol

"absolutely awesome!! you must feel wonderful!! hats and wigs off to you!!!"

Carol replied Apr 27, 2010 to Went public at work this week

9 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Anna B

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service