outforawalk's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you seen a dermatologist?   There are treatments that can make your hair grow b…"

outforawalk replied Jan 27, 2021 to First Time

1 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

"This happened to me as well one time years ago.    I cut a sample of hair during thi…"

outforawalk replied Jan 27, 2021 to What does this all mean?

1 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

"Since you're studying Cosmetology, you might want to consider working in a wig prost…"

outforawalk replied Jan 27, 2021 to Dealing with alopecia at college every day!!

7 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by nancyjoshua

"I remember one day when I penciled my eye brows and went out for the day.  At lunch…"

outforawalk replied Jan 27, 2021 to Eyebrows and eyelashes

29 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

"Since your alopecia is recent and partial, there are treatments you can get.   For a…"

outforawalk replied Jan 27, 2021 to New and really scared

6 Apr 27, 2021
Reply by NicoleT

"I was once told that coffee blocks the absorption of vitamin C but this was a long t…"

outforawalk replied Jan 27, 2021 to Coffee and Alopecia

5 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I asked a dermatologist about Xeljanz.   He said there is no cure for Alopecia.  I a…"

outforawalk replied Jan 27, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It looks like they're in Canada.   If a product like this is any good, it should be…"

outforawalk replied Jan 27, 2021 to mytwobrows.com?

1 Jan 27, 2021
Reply by outforawalk

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service