Sanah Jivani's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm starting my freshman year this year, and i'd just like to give some of my person…"

Sanah Jivani replied Aug 16, 2011 to Starting kindergarten - wig or no wig?

17 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by kellyc

"Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I just felt so alone last night…"

Sanah Jivani replied Aug 9, 2011 to Support

7 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by leslielondon

"You're so welcome! Thank you so much! I would love to make a difference someday, and…"

Sanah Jivani replied Jun 5, 2011 to A blessing is disguise?

22 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanah Jivani

"Thank you so much! I'm just trying to spread the word! Yes, it took some time but i'…"

Sanah Jivani replied Apr 25, 2011 to A blessing is disguise?

22 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanah Jivani

"Thank you!"

22 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanah Jivani

"Thank you! I just thought i'd share it with everyone! You're more than welcome! :)"

22 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanah Jivani

"You're welcome! Thank you, you're so right! We just have to change the way we look a…"

22 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanah Jivani

"This was beautiful! I watched it and really loved it! Thank you so much for sharing!"

22 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanah Jivani

"Exactly! We put ourselves down so much! We need to realize how amazing we all are!"

Sanah Jivani replied Apr 24, 2011 to A blessing is disguise?

22 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanah Jivani

"Thank you so much! :) You're so welcome! Yes, theirs so much more to a person than h…"

Sanah Jivani replied Apr 24, 2011 to A blessing is disguise?

22 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Sanah Jivani

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service