Mary's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (582) Replies Latest Activity

"I go out bald all the time. In the 5+ years since I shaved the last of my hair and p…"

Mary replied May 20, 2013 to Question for AU people

14 May 21, 2013
Reply by ASRN

"I had my brows and eyeliner tattooed within a few months of going AU in 2008. It wor…"

Mary replied May 20, 2013 to Question for AU people

14 May 21, 2013
Reply by ASRN

"Thanks...it's just what it is. I found that after becoming bald, I paid more attenti…"

Mary replied Feb 18, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"Hadn't thought of makeup, Jennah...I've never worn it, except for some blusher. I ca…"

Mary replied Feb 18, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"Lexi, and everyone, I know that going out in public bald isn't for everyone. My inte…"

Mary replied Feb 17, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"I was at the same place 5 years ago. Here's my recent blog about how I shaved my hea…"

Mary replied Feb 17, 2013 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"I wish I could do a Vulcan mind meld (for those of you who remember what that is) an…"

Mary replied Oct 21, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Thanks! Yeah, I realize the dancing part would be scary to most people - but I'm a d…"

Mary replied Sep 15, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"The inner struggle is something we all have had to deal with. For what it's worth, I…"

Mary replied Sep 15, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Thank you, Denise. I'm mad sometimes, too. I feel sorry for myself sometimes. But, m…"

Mary replied Sep 14, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service