Deeann's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Christi Q. - Thank you for this feedback. It does often feel like that's what it's a…"

Deeann replied Jun 9, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Flower - Thank you for the timelines you shared. Glad to hear you are having some ac…"

Deeann replied Jun 9, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Jperrotte - Thank you for sharing. So glad you listened to your instincts. I think s…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"hcib - Thank you for sharing you and your daughter's experience. I am sorry that emo…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Ally - Thank you for sharing. I totally agree - sympathetic, helpful. I'm sorry you…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Chari - That is horrendous. So sorry you were treated this way. I agree with Rea, an…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Tiffany - Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry to hear your experiences were so poor, an…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Lucy - Thank you for following up. I appreciate all of the work you have done for yo…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Tandelor - Thank you for following up. I appreciate all you have shared."

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Grandmajoy - Thank you again for all of this information. Although it's possible the…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service