Deeann's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Maggiemay - Thank you for following up. Do you wish that in light of such a diagnosi…"

Deeann replied Jun 9, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"CCV - Although it's nice that we have the internet to research everything, I do beli…"

Deeann replied Jun 9, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Thank you for saying you appreciated the honesty. Even though it wasn't what you wan…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Rea - Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sorry it was such a poor one. It's…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Tandelor - Thank you for sharing. Your brief description had me smiling, even though…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Kyleigh - So sorry to hear all of this, especially the fact that she didn't even loo…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Grandmajoy - Thank you for sharing. It sounds like working with a Rheumatologist has…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Maggiemay - Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm so sorry it was such…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Debbie - Thank you for responding. I'm sorry you didn't get any insight straight-awa…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Nanboman - Thank you for your feedback. I'm shocked to hear this. It was almost like…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service