Deeann's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Kal - Thank you for your for your heartfelt opinion about this. I agree, our autoimm…"

Deeann replied Jun 9, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Dorothy - I am so sorry you had all of these experiences and that your care and educ…"

Deeann replied Jun 9, 2017 to Feedback about your experiences with doctors and nurses when first being diagnosed

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Lucy - Thank you for your insight. I'm glad you are finding your way through this wi…"

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"Thank you Patty. I appreciate your advice."

112 Apr 7, 2021
Reply by Yringel

"I hope others respond because this is a great conversation to have. There are so man…"

Deeann replied Jun 6, 2017 to AA and Oral Contraceptives!

3 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by LJBMD

"Hi there. I am an adult with alopecia, but had my first experience with it when I wa…"

Deeann replied Oct 5, 2012 to New member - 12-year-old daughter with AA

7 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Michjo57

"Cindie: Sorry you won't be able to attend. I totally understand the house and all th…"

Deeann replied Jul 15, 2012 to Want to be part of my book?

5 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Heather

"Definitely get your thyroid checked. I would think the weightloss and hairloss toget…"

Deeann replied Jun 16, 2012 to Causes of alopecia? Dr is no help :( I'm confused

4 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Brenda

"Hi there. I haven't taken either of these drugs, nor do I wear a Freedom wig. I just…"

Deeann replied Jun 16, 2012 to Should I try corticosteroids & an anti malarial or get a freedom wig?

14 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Amanda

"Kara: So, so sorry you had this experience. Although my experience with Dr. Shapiro…"

Deeann replied Apr 5, 2012 to Dr Jerry Shapiro in NYC

8 May 9, 2013
Reply by Rose

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service