catbert's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I Finasteride is one of the only treatments that really work with Androgenic Alopeci…"

catbert replied Nov 10, 2015 to Alopecia areata and androgenic alopecia (Finastroide)

3 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Mellisa

"I use Jason Pure Natural Shampoo. It is supposed to be good for persons with thinnin…"

catbert replied Nov 10, 2015 to Shampoo / Hair Dye

12 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Joanne

"Coloring will not cause that more hair will fall out but it can damage your still ex…"

catbert replied Nov 4, 2015 to Shampoo / Hair Dye

12 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Joanne

"Thanks a lot for sharing. I think I will try that to improve my nails. Hope it helps…"

catbert replied Nov 4, 2015 to Nails pitting and peeling off

17 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Stella Wilson

"My friend always uses an older wig for sports but for water activities she also has…"

catbert replied Oct 30, 2015 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"This looks like some nice regrowth. Perhaps it is a late effect of the steroid."

catbert replied Oct 28, 2015 to Experiencing regrowth??? (with pics)

13 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"Hi Tim, I believe that there is still a lot you can do and you can be fortunate that…"

catbert replied Oct 28, 2015 to Brand New Here

21 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Marg

"After reading trough what was written here aleardy, I can completely agree with thes…"

catbert replied Oct 27, 2015 to She tugged on my wig in front of everyone

13 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by Trina

"It is a blend of selenuim, zinc and biotin. My nails started to get a bit better aft…"

catbert replied Oct 27, 2015 to A success story

11 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by catbert

"How often would you recommend to use the cuticle oil? My nails are still weak even t…"

catbert replied Oct 27, 2015 to Nails pitting and peeling off

17 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Stella Wilson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service