Cheryl, Co-founder's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Bibby, we have been corresponding for a while before "Alopecia World" and then I tol…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Apr 3, 2008 to Book on Alopecia - Need your Help

46 May 29, 2008
Reply by Julia

"Love! That both me and rj get to caress each other heads when we are driving in the…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 25, 2008 to Top Ten Things i Love / Hate about Alopecia

33 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Debbie

"Just wanted to let you know that registration for the NAAF conference is now open on…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 25, 2008 to so are their any conventions or groups where people meet?

34 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Laura M

"Just wanted to let you know that registration for the NAAF conference is now open on…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 25, 2008 to Is anyone going to NAAF, Louisville?

25 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Roger

"I think we have to be very careful not to let our fear rule us, as hard as I know it…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 25, 2008 to Convincing a disappointed lover to stay

23 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Good list Eric, Some made me laugh, even a few in the "Hate" column ;) and other mad…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 24, 2008 to Top Ten Things i Love / Hate about Alopecia

33 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Debbie

"I once bet a guy I would shave my head, in exchange if I did he would have to wear r…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 22, 2008 to What's your funniest "mishap" with your wig or scarf

7 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Frank

"You know Yvonne, I felt similar. I did not hate the reflection that I saw in the mir…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 22, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Hi Matt, I know what you mean about feeling like you lost 10 lbs. When I first lost…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 22, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010

"I have been growing more and more hair over the last year, but I continue to either…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 19, 2008 to How many think ....screw it and bic off all the rest?

95 May 15, 2010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service