Cheryl, Co-founder's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Char, When I made the decision to no longer wear a wig, I knew there would be co…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 15, 2008 to Small town

9 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Liz

"I wanted to add that if we start giving up on the things we love, our lives become j…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 13, 2008 to How to deal with depression because of alopecia....

24 May 9, 2019
Reply by Miranda12

"Me & rj are going. A couple of places you may want to check for cheap rates: w…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 12, 2008 to Is anyone going to NAAF, Louisville?

25 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Roger

"They changed the program around a bit last year, but here is the 2007 PDF for refere…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 10, 2008 to so are their any conventions or groups where people meet?

34 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Laura M

"This will be my 17 conference in a row. It would take a pretty big serious event to…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 10, 2008 to so are their any conventions or groups where people meet?

34 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Laura M

"rj, I hear what you are saying. But also I guess it is like the saying "perception i…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 10, 2008 to Femininity

24 May 22, 2010
Reply by Virginia

"I remember the dread of having to tell somebody that I had alopecia, perhaps that is…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Mar 7, 2008 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service