Denise's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Ugh I feel ya, I was happy was getting spotted areas growing back and lots of white…"

Denise replied Jan 27, 2014 to New shiny bald spot discovered

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Holly

"We get it, trust us, we do. Alopecia is emotionally scarring not physically other th…"

Denise replied Jan 26, 2014 to I feel so ashamed

60 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Solange De Santis

"Hi check out headcovers.com  I have been wearing there eyebrows for over a yr WOW wh…"

Denise replied Jan 23, 2014 to Males with no eyebrows? And link to contacts?

20 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Hi I am sorry your confused on who to believe.   I had major surgery then a year lat…"

Denise replied Jan 23, 2014 to Dermatologist appointment today at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Az

2 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Workingonthezen

"OMG You will love em. I have been wearing them for a year now. Iput them on Monday…"

Denise replied Aug 26, 2013 to Headcovers.com eyebrows, experienced users?

2 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Denise

"go online and look at headcovers.com they have eyebrows there I wear them I keep em…"

Denise replied Aug 26, 2013 to Please help me find natural looking eyebrows and eyelashes

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by ketaki

"Hi I always buy 2 of the wig I am wearing , one for out of the house and one for hou…"

Denise replied Aug 26, 2013 to Exercising with wigs?

7 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by diamond22

"Hi I get that too.. I donated mine to the college in my town to the hairdressing dep…"

Denise replied Aug 26, 2013 to What to do with old synthetic wigs?

14 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by randi0422

"Hi I am alopecia since April 2009 , 4 yrs, I did an entire year of the shots and may…"

Denise replied Aug 26, 2013 to Cortisone shots

5 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Pam

"OMG this was just what I needed today... Thank you for sharing this with us. You hav…"

Denise replied Jun 23, 2013 to Toni Warne - A beautiful soul reveals herself to 14 Million

1 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Denise

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service