JessicaStinkle's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I was 21 and I'm 24 now, it's been roughly 2&1/2 years. I find that after a whil…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jan 25, 2017 to More success stories?

8 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Maybe not the success story you were looking for... I, like many, never knew about a…"

JessicaStinkle replied Dec 12, 2016 to More success stories?

8 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Insurance is just confusing and I think they try to make it hard for you to understa…"

JessicaStinkle replied Nov 29, 2016 to Has anyone gotten insurance to pay for hair prosthesis?

14 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by George

"Very well said, I love #3."

JessicaStinkle replied Nov 9, 2016 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

"So true, positivity breeds positivity... and even if it doesn't, at least one of us…"

JessicaStinkle replied Nov 9, 2016 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

"Very true. I think that sometimes we, as individuals, believe that we've experienced…"

JessicaStinkle replied Nov 9, 2016 to Wigs are ok, bald is ok, and anything in between

31 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Barbara B

"I second this! Why would someone else love you if you can't even love yourself?"

JessicaStinkle replied Sep 21, 2016 to Dating

13 Jan 19, 2022
Reply by Wiaduner

"Where do you buy your wigs?"

JessicaStinkle replied Aug 26, 2016 to Need help finding cheaper wigs

25 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I lost all of my hair at once and very fast, immediately bought a wig. It was wayyyy…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jun 25, 2016 to Anyone come to enjoy wearing wigs/fake hair?

41 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"It is strange! I also have no treatments, used steroids when it first started almost…"

JessicaStinkle replied Apr 30, 2016 to For people with AU, do you still have those almost invisible hairs on your face?

3 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by JessicaStinkle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service