JessicaStinkle's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it's really sad that so many of you have had such bad experiences. I was cer…"

JessicaStinkle replied Apr 21, 2016 to How do you deal

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"How long is "a while" before you started seeing results? Do your nails look normal a…"

JessicaStinkle replied Apr 12, 2016 to Alopecia universalis, finger nails, and toe nails

16 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by hagster

"Mine are weak too. My nails have always been fragile so it took me a little while to…"

JessicaStinkle replied Apr 6, 2016 to Alopecia universalis, finger nails, and toe nails

16 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by hagster

"I don't commonly wear my wigs but I also have a lace front and can't say that I've e…"

JessicaStinkle replied Apr 1, 2016 to Intimacy... Glue or tape hold up better?

5 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

"I followed your post hoping to find new tips myself but there haven't been many comm…"

JessicaStinkle replied Apr 1, 2016 to In search of eyebrows, wigs and eyelashes

3 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"November 1st 1992... I'm pretty sure 23 is still classified as "young adult". There…"

JessicaStinkle replied Mar 3, 2016 to Alopecia....

22 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Jake

"You said everything perfectly! My hair all fell out within a single month and no par…"

JessicaStinkle replied Mar 2, 2016 to Alopecia....

22 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Jake

"I personally don't understand how so many people have problems with dating. I'm 23 a…"

JessicaStinkle replied Feb 29, 2016 to Dating?

42 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Rubius

"I felt the same way when I lost my hair. It all seemed to happen so much faster than…"

JessicaStinkle replied Feb 6, 2016 to Rapidly progressing Alopecia

9 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Sweet Pee

"It is ridiculous that the teacher is behaving this way. It is very unprofessional an…"

JessicaStinkle replied Dec 20, 2015 to School problems

32 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Zimrie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service