JessicaStinkle's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually don't have cable so most of my TV watching doesn't include commercials, w…"

JessicaStinkle replied Oct 27, 2015 to Nails pitting and peeling off

17 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by Stella Wilson

"I'm a pretty active person and I would love to hear a response for keeping dirt and…"

JessicaStinkle replied Sep 2, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Tomorrow is my first day of the new semester of school. I went to a community colleg…"

JessicaStinkle replied Aug 31, 2015 to Advice please

7 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Tonny_Le

"The back and forth level of acceptance! I accept that it's gone, sometimes I love it…"

JessicaStinkle replied Aug 29, 2015 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"It sounds as though you are very close to this woman and she, based on your words, s…"

JessicaStinkle replied Aug 28, 2015 to My girlfriend suffers from alopecia - how to be supportive and how to not let it bother me

5 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Rach1992

"I'm so glad that I came out right from the beginning. Because I didn't understand wh…"

JessicaStinkle replied Aug 25, 2015 to How can I come out of the closet?

6 Sep 9, 2015
Reply by Cindie

"I agree with the others, really no point in taking the prednisone. It does heavily a…"

JessicaStinkle replied Aug 22, 2015 to "CRAZY"

4 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by JeffreySF

"I think this is such a weird disease and every single person has a different story b…"

JessicaStinkle replied Aug 22, 2015 to Does sunlight help growth?

1 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"I have Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield for insurance and with my plan they reimburse y…"

JessicaStinkle replied Aug 21, 2015 to Cranial prosthesis

4 Dec 1, 2022
Reply by Sam

"I think a lot of the commenter's are neglecting to actually answer the question here…"

JessicaStinkle replied Jul 22, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service