Jody Gorski's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I have seen a lot people do really good with doing a go fund me campaign.  www.gofun…"

Jody Gorski replied Mar 5, 2017 to Wig options for low income/financial help?

25 Feb 3, 2021
Reply by Dsuarr2

"I had it done and I am loving it.  I posted a video on youtube - https://www.youtube…"

Jody Gorski replied Mar 5, 2017 to Microblading eyebrows

55 Jan 22, 2021
Reply by Kojack

"Have you checked out Freedom Wigs?  I have been active my whole life and love to swi…"

Jody Gorski replied Mar 5, 2017 to How do you do sports with a wig on?

2 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Jody Gorski

"Hi Pamela Have you gotten in touch with your Freedom agent?  We usually have great t…"

Jody Gorski replied Mar 5, 2017 to Freedom wig pictures/info

30 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"I love this look.  She is sooo beautiful!!!!"

Jody Gorski replied Sep 15, 2014 to Wedding stress promoting loss

10 Aug 28, 2021
Reply by MGRay

"Hi Alyce yes it's me! I know I should not compare the two pieces but when I was buyi…"

Jody Gorski replied Aug 26, 2012 to Follea Gripper wig

14 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Rose

"Hello I have a gripper and a freedom vacuum. In my personal opinion the gripper cann…"

Jody Gorski replied Aug 22, 2012 to Follea Gripper wig

14 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Rose

"Hello I have a gripper and I would not recommend sleeping in it. It actually has wor…"

Jody Gorski replied Aug 22, 2012 to Follea Gripper 2 Sport- Does anyone sleep in their's?

64 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"hello have you heard of the gripper from Peggy Knight. It is a lace that grips onto…"

Jody Gorski replied Sep 25, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"hello I have a Peggy Knight vacuum piece and I love it. Peggy Knight also has the gr…"

Jody Gorski replied Sep 14, 2010 to I need some advice on vacuum wigs!

21 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Jody Gorski

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service