BaldGirlsDoLunch.org's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Leresa.....how are you? What a terrible experience. Getting first wigs is such a…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 11, 2010 to Addicted to research

8 May 11, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"HI Daria, Hmmm..I must have been comparing and talking about both. The BGDL Brow Se…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 9, 2010 to Eyebrows

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Acute has sudden onset compared to chronic which is ongoing all the time. I don't ha…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 9, 2010 to Do you have these symptoms?

11 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Lee

"Hi Lee, Happened to me. I never had asthma or any allergies other than an allergy t…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 8, 2010 to Do you have these symptoms?

11 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Lee

"Good question. It's not uncommon for a large shedding to occur at one time. It doesn…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 8, 2010 to Exclamation Hairs Falling Out

6 May 11, 2010
Reply by Heather Bloom

"Hi Juwanda, It's a really good question regarding your husband. Just go slowly whic…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 5, 2010 to Trying to find the courage to stop covering my head all the time

10 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Dielle

"You can get cards from ChildrensAlopeciaProject.org just send an email to their dire…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 4, 2010 to Unneeded comments or looks

10 May 4, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Take a look at NammuHats.com. I have a child sized swim hat sample I can provide if…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied May 3, 2010 to Swimming with AA

4 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Sadness

"Hi Jenna, I'm sorry for the shame you're feeling. It's a debilitating burden to liv…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 29, 2010 to New to alopecia

6 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Carol

"Hi Heather, Yes, it's crazy but it happens. The way we get normal hair pigment is d…"

BaldGirlsDoLunch.org replied Apr 28, 2010 to Losing pigment in remaining hair, anyone else experiencing this?

4 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Alisha Jennings

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service