cindy Babs's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"hello, my daughter is 24. she lost all of her hair/ became universalis at the age of…"

cindy Babs replied Oct 4, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"My daughter's pediatrician wrote a prescription for a private room. We elected not t…"

cindy Babs replied Jul 12, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"I believe the product is called derma-fix. Google it and oonfirm."

cindy Babs replied Aug 14, 2013 to PU poly front

4 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

"I love that style as well. Classic and contemporary."

cindy Babs replied Aug 10, 2013 to Freedom Hair cut and curl pattern advice please

7 Sep 19, 2019
Reply by Rubius

"WOW! That is SO COOL :) !"

cindy Babs replied Mar 17, 2013 to The coolest thing happened!

9 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Rhoda

"My daughter has perm makeup eyebrows doe. They need to b retouched every year. Most…"

cindy Babs replied Feb 23, 2013 to Eyebrows - What to do?

16 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by cindy Babs

"my daughter was on it for i think 6 months. no regrowth. no side effects. no change…"

cindy Babs replied Jan 31, 2013 to Plaquenil (Hydroxychloroquine) anyone?

16 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Karalina

"Yes. Have heard of adding bleach to detangle human hair wig. Karyn, who owns JMC wig…"

cindy Babs replied Dec 5, 2012 to My tangled mess

11 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Hope

"Hi Dana. My daughter did the whole MTX/ pred course (plus plaquenil!) and eyebrow in…"

cindy Babs replied Apr 2, 2012 to Methotrexate

88 Apr 12, 2021
Reply by tony4308

"Wow.really moving, sweet, insightful blog. I think it will be an inspirational story…"

cindy Babs replied Mar 29, 2012 to Relationships

3 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service