kimberj's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I too wonder what stress has to do with the autoimmune response on our body. Some do…"

kimberj replied Dec 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks so much!!! I too was mentally prepared for this. I'm actually OK with it. Don…"

kimberj replied Dec 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Starshine. I will definitely let everyone know what the doctor says. I haven't tr…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everyone! I haven't been on here for awhile, life has been SUPER busy. I have…"

kimberj replied Nov 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow! That looks great! Congrats!"

kimberj replied Aug 16, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I still have a few resistant areas but they are responding slowly"

kimberj replied Aug 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

""

kimberj replied Aug 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Month 10 on Xeljanz. Doing well with minimal side effects. All labs have been good."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Starshine. Don't give up. I had thin vellus hair growth for a year from taking Pl…"

kimberj replied Aug 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was told $90,000 as well but for combined household income for 2 people.  I think…"

kimberj replied Aug 12, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service