Kris's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone tried the Micro blading tattoo technique. It is suppose to look more real…"

Kris replied Oct 11, 2016 to Fake eyebrows and hopelessness

58 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Zimrie

"No the dermatologist wants to start with cyclosporine and then methotrexate as that…"

Kris replied Sep 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nice hair growth. Did you ever try cyclosporine or methotrexate? I am a Nurse practi…"

Kris replied Sep 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Bibby my 25 year old son from Canada has developed AU in the last yr which seemed to…"

Kris replied Aug 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Aaron I am a 25 year old male who went from one spot on my beard for 6 mths to Au th…"

Kris replied Jul 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Merry have tried 200 mg everyday for 3 mths but no response. Maybe time to lo…"

Kris replied May 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"For anyone who has tried cyclosporine, did it work and how many months did it take?…"

Kris replied May 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Are you interviewing men as well tx"

Kris replied Mar 31, 2016 to Alopecia Photography Project - Calling all Participants!

3 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Kris

"Trying to connect with you as we live in ont too. Would like to find a dermatologist…"

Kris replied Mar 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sorry I am not sure how to send you a friend request but would love to talk to yo. M…"

Kris replied Mar 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service