Jessica Hoschouer's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"So, I myself being thirteen it seems fitting that I respond to this. With me I just…"

Jessica Hoschouer replied Nov 14, 2013 to Styling the small amount of hair you still have

20 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"Just know this and be prepared... The staring may never stop from strangers. But tho…"

Jessica Hoschouer replied Nov 4, 2013 to The staring has started

6 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by amym

"We can wear wigs but they are so uncomfortable and itchy why would anyone ever want…"

Jessica Hoschouer replied Sep 29, 2013 to Any boys between 10-16 out there?????

26 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by kitty

"Well for me I can't really ever remember when my Alopecia started. However I believe…"

Jessica Hoschouer replied Sep 29, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"Hi my name is Jessica and I am 13 I have had alopecia for about 7 1/2, 8 years and I…"

Jessica Hoschouer replied Sep 25, 2013 to Does it ever get easier?

62 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Glenda Folkersen Stroh

"This may not be what you are looking for but when I was younger I had a planter wart…"

Jessica Hoschouer replied Jun 23, 2013 to Treating other medical conditions to cure alopecia?

43 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Cassidymain

"I told my entire first grade class when I was six I have only been teased about a fe…"

Jessica Hoschouer replied Mar 21, 2013 to Telling friends

12 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by stephani

"Then again I have like two month time periods when I do not shed then four to seven…"

Jessica Hoschouer replied Mar 12, 2013 to Shedding

15 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by DM

"I have been shedding since 2005 when I was five years old I was diagnosed with alope…"

Jessica Hoschouer replied Mar 12, 2013 to Shedding

15 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by DM

"I used tape that I got with my wig but only use it if it dosent irritate your skin.…"

Jessica Hoschouer replied Mar 9, 2013 to For those who don't have any hair, how do you secure your wigs or do you need to at all?

11 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Merlin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service