Stars-r-Aligned's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought i had alopecia,androgenetic alopecia that is, because my hair was thinning…"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Mar 25, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Well there it is.... The best thing ill read this year :)"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Mar 1, 2017 to Accepting today: Beyond fear and loathing of alopecia universalis

9 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Yup, so true"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Jan 22, 2017 to I learned more from this site than I did from a "qualified physician"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Right. I don't want to get shots in my head just to see only two follicles of new gr…"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Jan 22, 2017 to Androgenetic alopecia with frizzy curly hair left on my scalp: Hairpiece or wig?

14 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Miss Volume

"How much does it cost to see a derm? Also one youtuber gave me hope...she also has a…"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Jan 16, 2017 to I don't know if its androgenetic alopecia or my diet,lack of exercise and lack of hair care thats responsible for my hair loss :/

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"I consider this a success story too"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Jan 12, 2017 to More success stories?

8 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Wow that's amazing... I need to go outside and. Hope for the same results lol..exerc…"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Jan 12, 2017 to How many of you have total regrowth after being alopecia totalis

25 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Eric Graff

"You're right, you can do this girlie :)"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Jan 12, 2017 to How many of you have total regrowth after being alopecia totalis

25 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Eric Graff

"Right! She is not her alopecia..plus you can wear awesome scarfs :) if I lose my hai…"

25 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Eric Graff

"Yeah..i wish I could pinpoint mine"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Oct 16, 2016 to Is Androgenetic alopcia horomal and autoimmune disease?

3 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service